I felt that I needed a post to introduce myself into the blogging world. This should have probably been my first post, but better late than never right?

So, about me. I'm a 19 year old college student attending school in Charlotte, NC. Going to school in the city is a big change from the small town I grew up in, but so far I'm enjoying it! I'd like to say that 98% of the time I'm a very type A and organized person. I'm known to just go into a friend's closet and organize everything without them asking. It's a little strange, but I haven't had anyone complain so far.

As for interests, I'm pretty much obsessed with anything that's pink or glittery! I spend way too much time on Pinterest and I love crafting. Oh, and shopping. Don't get me started on that subject. Online shopping is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to my bank account, but hey at least my closet is happy!

I'm really into eating healthy and trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Fruit and veggies pretty much make up 80% of my diet. (The other 20% is froyo!) Oh, and of course I love to dress up and play around with clothes! I love being able to express myself through clothing and experiment with different styles.That's a little about me for now, but I hope you tag along with me on this blogging journey to learn more!

No comments: